Fixed term contract for 15 months
Saïd Business School are recruiting for a MBA Recruitment and Admissions Advisor reporting into the MBA Recruitment & Admissions Manager.
The Recruitment and Admissions Advisor is responsible for executing the recruitment and admissions process, under the supervision of their line manager, ensuring that it is operated in a timely and efficient manner. The post holder will utilise in-depth specialist knowledge of the programmes to provide advice to applicants and identify any issues arising with the admissions procedure.
A few of the key responsibilities include:
• Establish and manage strong relationships with prospective applicants and applicants. Provide high level guidance and advice to prospective applicants about their suitability for the various programmes.
• Manage application process, ensuring all procedures are followed and key deadlines are met.
• Manage admissions database. Regular update of the admissions database and university student system. Provide technical expertise to candidates.
• Represent the School and the Admissions function at events such as Open Days, Information sessions, Fairs and Webinars in the UK and overseas making presentations as required.
Further information on this role and how to apply can be found in the job description by clicking the ‘Apply’ button above.
What We Offer
Your happiness and wellbeing at work matters to us, so we offer a range of family friendly and financial benefits including:
• Flexible hybrid working
• An excellent contributory pension scheme
• 38 days annual leave
• A comprehensive range of childcare services
• Family leave schemes
• Cycle loan scheme
• Membership to a variety of social and sports clubs
• Discounted bus travel and Season Ticket travel loans
All applications must include a CV, Cover Letter/ Supporting Statement and Current Salary
The closing date for applications is 21st August 2023 at 12 noon