Location: Greenford – UB6
About GBS: We deliver Undergraduate and Postgraduate qualifications in Business Management, Hospitality and Healthcare in partnership with our partner-universities in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds. Our learners are highly diverse, typically from widening participation audiences.
We are currently seeking a Full time Lecturer to teach Business and Tourism related courses. You will also need to be flexible to teach during weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- All aspects of planning, delivering and assessing student work, ensuring that all learning outcomes are met.
- Develop, update and improve course materials as appropriate.
- Use a variety of learning and teaching methods/materials including live online learning.
- Attend School meetings as required, in order to contribute to the decision-making process and to develop productive working relationships within the team.
- To actively be involved in staff development activities and peer observations
- Master’s degree and/or a PhD in the relevant area
- Teaching qualifications: PGCHE, MA in HE Practice or FHEA etc
- Previous lecturing experience for similar courses
- Experience supervising student work and providing support and feedback
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
GBS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.